Friday, November 30, 2012

33 Week Q's & A's

Taken from our backyard around 5pm
How far along? 32 weeks 7 days
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs. ugh.
Maternity clothes? because the cold weather has arrived my outfits these days are usually a mismatch of maternity leggings,  big sweaters,  moccasins and a long tank. And yes, I do leave the house in this sweet ensemble. 
Stretch marks: A 4th popped up recently but luckily it's tiny. So I have 4 small ones located on my lower tummy. 
Sleep: My heartburn comes and goes (I recently read a cup of water and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar is the trick), I'm up twice in the middle of the night to pee and just within the past 4 days I feel like she's dropped so changing from side to side is a wee bit more challenging and uncomfortable. 
Best moment this week:  Today is my last day at work ;)
Crazy Dream this week: Hmm, I can't think of one. I haven't had a good night's rest in a week so that's probably why.
Miss anything? Same things: Sleeping on my stomach, ALCOHOL, hot tubbin', wrestling with my husband & puppy :)
Movement: All day every day! 
Food cravings: It doesn't matter, just food in general. Although I've really enjoyed grapefruit juice lately. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: mushrooms, tuna, and Mexican food. Ugh-I don't know if I can ever stomach Mexican food again. I attempted a kid's size bean and cheese burrito the other night and that didn't work out. at. all. :(
Have you started to show yet: lol, absolutely. 
Gender prediction: A little princess!!!
Labor Signs: None thank god. Not even Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out? In. It'll never pop out! You could probably dig a damn hole to China through there, lol. 
Wedding rings on or off? On and still really loose. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't involve yourself in ANY stressful situation, even if people try to involve you in one. The health and well-being of you and your baby is the MOST IMPORTANT thing to focus on so remove yourself from the stress and meditate, relax and breath deeply. Let your partner, spouse, or friend handle the BS and refocus on baby : ) All I have to say is my husband and I make a phenomenal team in stressful times :) We're each other's ying-and yang. 
Looking forward to: maternity leave for 4 long blissful  months starting TODAY, walking with my fellow hypnobirthing mamas and having brunch Monday morning, a mother daughter Christmas dinner that night and volunteering to make a meal for a new mother in the Novato Mother's Club and her family for Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment