Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Changing Table/Dresser Inspirations

I've finally found the dresser/changing table for Flora's nursery!!! It's posted on Craigslist and I'm patiently awaiting a reply from the seller for the offer we just made! It's EXACTLY what I've been wanting. 9-drawer BEAUTIFUL antique/vintage dresser! It's currently painted a medium shade of gray, which really would go with the room color scheme, however I envision it painted a true white to match her crib, side table, and wall trim in the rest of the room.

Fingers crossed we get to bring it home TONIGHT!!!

Here are a few images that have inspired me:

This dresser is VERY similar to the one we hope to get for her room!

And...the verdict is in.....WE GOT THE DRESSER!!!!! And for $50 off the seller's asking price. She said she didn't want to go that low because it was an expensive purchase and pricey to refinish but said she couldn't say no to our offer because it's being placed in a nursery!

I'm SO HAPPY I just might cry! Damn you pregnancy hormones :)



No comments:

Post a Comment