Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Well hello 4am

Last night B & I picked up Flora's new dresser/changing table. We had a neighbor help us unload and situate it in her nursery and ever since it landed in her room I haven't been able to take my mind off decorating her sweet space. I brought my birthing ball in (it's really just a plain ole' exercise ball we'll bring to the hospital to pre-labor on) and sat in her nursery for a few hours, just staring around the semi-empty room. B came to the rescue and said he could tell I wasn't "feeling" the current placement of the new dresser and told me to go lie down so he could rearrange some things. In typical me fashion, I usually wouldn't allow this to happen, I would rearrange to my own liking, however by 8:30 at night and almost 8 months pregnant, I easily surrender these days. A few minutes later he had it all redesigned, just as I would have imagined it! Way to go Hubs!

So, long story short I've fallen madly , deeply in love with Flora's nursery and it's all I can think about now. How to decorate, how to organize the dresser drawers and design the closet space, etc, etc, etc. And this my friends, explains this insane and random 4am blog post. Only an excited mama-to-be would be adding items to her 'Wish List' on Amazon in anticipation of her daughter arriving in 7.5 short weeks (or less!).

4 days of work left and it's on and poppin in that nursery of hers!!! I can't wait!






No comments:

Post a Comment