Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wonderful News!

My three girlfriends from our HypnoBirthing class have all had their babies! (They were all due a few weeks ahead of me to begin with.) Though they were all born a few days over their due date, 12/24, 12/29 and 1/1, they all entered this world with smooth, easy births (thanks to our Hypnobirthing techniques I'm sure!) and are healthy as can be! Mamas too! I can't stop crying as I'm so extremely happy for their new bundles of joy!

This only means one thing for me, that I'm next! So beautiful, so wonderful! I'm so excited! I have all the confidence in the world that we will have a smooth, calm, easy birth, in just a matter of days! Please send your blessings and positive thoughts our way for the beautiful birth of our baby girl, Flora Anne. Due January 19th, if not before ;)

I'm so proud of you ladies!!!!! And can't wait for our little ones to meet and share the special bond that we have already built between us, this time as mamas!



No comments:

Post a Comment