Saturday, January 12, 2013

39 Weeks-size of a mini watermelon

Wooooweee! I had a pretty decent nights sleep last night which must explain my boost of energy this morning! I whipped up a scrumptious veggie egg scramble, bacon and bagels, threw on a new playlist and did a little dancing to start off our weekend! The sun is shining, house is cozy and we have only 7 days left until Baby Flora's due date!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm telling you, it's like Christmas every morning around here. We wake up and don't know if our little present is going to arrive but the anticipation is soooo exciting in itself!

Nursery is 98% done-ok in reality if she was born today she'd be fine, meaning we have the necessities. But with my crazy decorating-self I'd like a few more art pieces on the wall, still need mobiles, a hamper and a tiny side table next to the glider. But that'll all come over the next few weeks. I'll be posting pictures of her nursery once I feel we have everything so check back for the grand tour of Little Miss Flora and her little nest.

Since I started off the morning with a BANG!, I'll now stubbornly follow the Dr's orders to stay off my feet, relax and drink tons of water. Therefore, while B's outside putting together our new racks for our sweet new kayaks and mowing the lawns, I'll be catching up on my reality tv.

Have a fabulous day peeps! And those watching the 49ers playoff game this evening, throw back a few in my honor!!!! Go Niners!!!!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss that you guys got KAYAKS???? I'm so jealous! =)

    ReplyDelete