Monday, January 14, 2013

I've Hit The Wall

Ok, after 39 weeks (and 3 days) of an easy breezy pregnancy, I've FINALLY hit the wall- I'm "done" with being pregnant.

I've past ALL my tests and lab work with flying colors, gained the pregnancy pounds I've reluctantly needed, added a few stretch marks to my tummy, grown a healthy and active baby, snored loud enough for the past month for my Husband to sleep in the guest room, ate enough penne pasta and homemade fruit smoothies to fed everyone in my neighborhood, nested, craved, bitched (surprisingly just a wee bit), cried a ton, sent Hubby on a midnight run (for heartburn medicine!), read and researched everything baby, slept, tossed and turned, and concluded that Baby Flora can now enter the world...like tonight...or tomorrow or within the hour even!!! Like ANYDAY now, puh-lease lol. Mommy wants her body back.

On that note-time to meditate, pop a Zantac and hop in bed.

Sweet dreams ;)


2 comments:

  1. I know the days feel like years right now but when you look back on this time, it will seem like it passed in a heartbeat. We are all so excited for you to meet your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouraging words Laurel <3

    ReplyDelete