Friday, December 7, 2012

Diapers!

4 dozen washed and ready to use cloth diapers for baby's bottom!

I purchased the diapers from a wonderful company called Green Mountain Diapers online. They sell cotton and organic cotton cloth diapers as well as any and all cloth diaper covers that are out on the market. I went with organic cotton because I was able to score a sweet 30-35% off sale at the time and bought 2 dozen newborns, a dozen small and a dozen medium. This of course is just a starting point and will need to buy more once Flora arrives and we see what size she is. Ideally, it's helpful (I've read) to have around 20-24 of each size.

I still need to buy diaper covers and have decided on using BumGenius 4.0 snaps and Flip Cover Snaps. I'll probably purchase 6 of each to start off with. Both kinds of diapers have three sets of snaps to grow with baby so she'll be able to use them when she's a newborn and up another two sizes. And they come in a variety of colors and patterns.



No comments:

Post a Comment