Friday, December 21, 2012

Breathing & Bed

I'm experiencing the slightest, littlest bit of back discomfort today. I'm not sure if it's from carrying heavy groceries two days in a row( yesterday I went to TJ's & this morning I ventured out to Whole Foods) which yes I know, I really shouldn't be doing, or if things are simply progressing along naturally and this is my body telling me, "no more lifting woman-you've got a full grown baby inside ya!" Hey, at least yesterday after pulling into our driveway from TJ's I asked a neighbor kid skating by on his longboard to help me by carrying the bags to the front door. He stopped and kindly emptied my trunk and then rode off on his way to work at Papa Murphy's but grocery trips from this point on will be accompanied by my strong, handsome hubby ;)

Now back to laying in bed and breathing through this new feeling. Our baby girl is getting closer and closer to her arrival into this world, I know it ;) And mommy and daddy can't wait!

*Misty is so cute with me these days. She adores sleeping on or right near my belly. I'm convinced her and Flora are already the bestest of friends ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment