Monday, December 17, 2012

35 Weeks-size of a honeydew melon

Only 33 days until Baby Girl's due date! Holy Sh*t!!!!! ;)

I'm still feeling pretty amazing. And I keep thinking, is that weird?!? But then again, I only have so much time left with being pregnant and I want to relish in every second of having my sweet precious daughter growing safe inside of me for as as she's willing! So, despite the 2-3 times I'm up at night to go to the bathroom, and tossing and turning with my big baby belly, this first time mama-to-be is still loving life and havin' a ball with what it's handing me!

Now, it's time to take our puppy on a walk in the rain! 1 mile loop, here we go! Rain jackets & all!!!

*The two pictures below of Brian and I were taken at his work Christmas party last Friday night at Terrapin Crossroads in San Rafael.

No comments:

Post a Comment