Monday, October 15, 2012

26 Weeks-size of a head of lettuce

*FYI-if you click on the pictures they enlarge.

26 weeks and feeling GREAT!!!
Lovin' my baby bump <3
It's those weekends where you have no real set plans other then sleeping in and lounging around that make weekends what they're suppose to be. And let's just say that's exactly what we intended to do, with a few fun adventures thrown in ;)

I went to a beauty appointment after work on Friday to get some waxing done and was so thrilled to see Emily, my esthetician's new location of her salon for the first time since she's moved. It looks amazing and I'm really looking forward to her Grand Opening party this Thursday evening. She has put her heart and soul into this space and you can feel it when you're there. Congrats Emily!

Saturday morning I woke up early to help my brother host his first ever garage sale. The drive through SF was so peaceful that time of the day, fog rolling in, no cars on the road, totally the ideal time to head into the SF! But I bypassed the city and landed in San Carlos around 8am. I brought three bins of stuff to sell myself and ended up making 40 bucks(which was used later that day to buy sweet treats and pumpkins at the pumpkin patch!). My Brother was able to sell most of his things and now can finally park his car in his garage, which was his main goal. Next, I plan on convincing him to let me come down for an entire day and organize and decorate the inside of his house. His house is way cute, but is living the life of a single father with two daughters/bachelor pad and it needs a little T.L.C. if you ask me :) Sissy to the rescue!

While I was busy with the hustle and bustle of the sale, B was home working hard on both the front and backyards. I came home and hardly recognized our yards because it has been over a month we've been neglecting them and paying attention to the inside of the house instead. So a big THANK YOU to the Hubby for giving our sweet little abode curb appeal again!

What else...we went to the Petaluma Pumpkin Patch Saturday evening with our friends Jen and her Husband Trav. We meandered our way through the corn maze and picked out some pumpkins. It was a fun time for sure! Sunday we celebrated Newton's first birthday by driving out to Kehoe Beach, his favorite spot ever! We had a field day watching our sweet pup fly down the sandy coast, fetching balls and sticks from the ocean, digging in the sand and covering himself with seaweed and chomping on broken crab shells! He brings us so much joy... it's heartwarming to have had him in our lives for the past 9 months and we look forward to the day when Flora can enjoy his sweet demeanor and snuggle with her little fur brother.

Lastly, we ended the weekend on the couch (in front of our new Potterybarn coffee table!), watching the documentary, Freakonomics that we rented from our local library, finished off leftovers for dinner and devoured Halloween candy. And Baby Flora rumbling and tumbling the entire time in my tummy. One big happy family if ya ask me :)
Corn Maze!!!


Jen & Trav w/ their pumpkins!
Loving life!!!
Thermos full of hot coffee w/ almond milk!
We told Newts we got him his own private beach for his birthday lol.
Random baseball in Inverness called Love Field. I had to take a picture lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment