Friday, September 14, 2012

A Beautiful Story of an Open Adoption

I'm not one to be shy in front of the camera. Never have been. In fact to this day, big belly and all-bring on the flashes and poses! With that said, I am planning on having a maternity photo session done by a professional photographer hopefully the end of October or beginning of November. Ideally when the vineyards in Sonoma County start changing-a must for a few of the shots I envision. Though I haven't chosen a photographer yet, Gus Dizon is a top candidate. We've traded a few emails, missed phone calls and voice mails over the last week or so. Brian and I have been busy in the evenings with our major house projects and he and his family have recently adopted a baby boy, who to their surprise came a few weeks early. After reading his latest blog post about his newborn son, I had to share his sweet story of his baby boy's open adoption. As an Adoptee myself, this topic falls very dear to my heart. Reading this brings me tears of joy.

Please read the story but most of all take the time to really look at the heart warming pictures taken by Gus himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment