Saturday, September 29, 2012

24 Weeks-size of an ear of corn

You may have noticed we never posted a 23 week entry last weekend primarily because we spent our days napping, eating and in bed by 8pm. Not much else. It was heaven.

A tough week for several reasons that we don't need to get into, but here we are at week 24-6 months pregnant and feeling GREAT! Baby Flora is officially rolling, kicking and flipping around in my tummy! She's now a little over a foot long from head to toe and weighs almost two pounds. She's so active these days-Brian feels her nightly when I'm laying down and even in the middle of the night after I'm up making trips to the bathroom. A few days ago-I even watched my stomach suddenly lump upwards and move from a kick! So crazy to see!

Three more short weeks and we'll be entering the 3rd Trimester-the final stretch!!! It's been such an incredible journey thus far, I can't wait to see what the last three months have in store for us. I can only assume more rumbles and tumbles from inside and turning into position to make the final descent into mama and papa's arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment