Friday, September 14, 2012

22 Week-Q's & A's

How far along? 21 weeks 7 days
Total weight gain/loss: I hit my goal! I'm 5.5 months and still under my pre-pregnancy weight. 7 lbs to go!  Although I'm feeling bigger by the minute these days. 
Maternity clothes? Maternity leggings are amazing. So comfy on the growing tummy. I'd love to find maternity pants w/ a 36" inseam so I could buy some pants for the coming seasons, but I haven't seen anything online. I'll just have to live in leggings and tights this Fall/Winter. 
Stretch marks: Still nothing new popping up. There is a GOD ;)
Sleep: Body pillow is still my best bud. Hubby has come to realize I prefer it then him. Cat is still somewhere in between. I only sleep through the night (w/ a bathroom break or two) if I take a warm bath before bed and drink a glass of cal-mag. I've been drinking the stuff for a few years now and have B and my brother on it too. It really works if you need a little (HEALTHY) assistance with a good nights rest. Not like that Ambient shit that destroys your liver and is addicting. 
Best moment this week: finished painting Flora's room! I absolutely love the color. He has worked SO hard (and continues to) painting the interior of the house and getting ready to move all of our belongings outside in order for the installers to lay the new flooring in Monday morning. Only help he has-a dolly and a few beers. And a foot massage here and there from moi. 
Have you told family and friends: I think I'm going to find a new question...this is an obvious by now. Hmm...
Miss anything? Bubbly. Sleeping on my stomach, comfortably. 
Movement: Yes! But at random times. Usually when I'm driving home from work when we 'talk', and in the evenings when I'm sitting outside in the backyard relaxing, or laying in bed with Brian. She loves her Daddy's voice. 
Food cravings: Penne pasta w/ alfredo and veggies. The pasta HAS to be penne. So weird. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of Mexican food, pizza, tuna, smell of beer on my husband's breath, haha. 
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I have officially POPPED. And B keeps telling me my boobs are out of control. I'd have to agree. 
Gender prediction: BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Labor Signs: that would be a negative
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On and really loose. Strange. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! with a little dash of anxiousness. Not about baby, but about all the changes in our house. It's not the most comfortable environment right now and when things aren't organized I crawl in my skin a wee bit. In a week or so it'll all be back in order then I'll be calling in reinforcement (aka cleaning lady) to come and tidy us up a bit. 
Weekly Wisdom: My main priorities are taking care of myself, keeping baby girl safe and healthy, and my family's needs. Nothing, NOTHING else matters or takes precedent. 
Looking forward to: my waxing appointment this afternoon. My eyebrows are OUT OF THIS WORLD. The 25% off sale at our local "green" children's boutique store in town (mama's finally going shopping!), and time with my Husband. Every day that goes by I fall more and more in love with him.  It'll be 9 years that we will have been together next month, two years married <3

No comments:

Post a Comment