Tuesday, August 28, 2012

19 Week-Q's & A's



How far along?
 19 wks 4 days

Total weight gain/loss: I'm up a few lbs but still have 7 lbs to go before I hit my pre-pregnancy weight. My goal is to hit 20 weeks and still be under my pre-pregnancy weight and it's looking good!
Maternity clothes? Bought one maternity dress from Target, the dress in my 19 week pictures.I have room to grow in it ;)
Stretch marks: Nothing new popping up! Whew!
Sleep: Tossing and turning most nights now, more than usual because I've hit the point of no longer able to sleep on my stomach. So snuggling with my body pillow on either side is what I have to work with. And the cat is somewhere in there as well-snuggling close to mama's tummy. 
Best moment this week: It's not baby related but we've finally picked a paint color for our living room, kitchen and  master bedroom walls. It's a cool gray color and I love it! It's really going to be a wonderful contrast to our dark hardwood floors. B will start painting mid-Sept!
Have you told family and friends: You know it! 
Miss Anything? Alcohol-champagne, vodka club soda's w/ cranberry, a shot of tequila. See the running trend here folks. Mama needs a cocktail. 
Movement: No flutters lately and no new movements. Trying to be patient ;)
Food cravings: I can eat almost anything in sight. No joke! I'm eating about every 2 hours these days too. Soups, spinach artichoke dip, smoothies are a few of my favs. Chocolate too. Nothing crazy like a whole jar of pickles-although that may come ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: STILL  the smell of Mexican food, pizza, tuna. 
Have you started to show yet: I'd say so ;) And the girls, well how can you miss them!  ;)
Gender prediction: GIRL but we find out next tuesday!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! with a little sprinkle of moody ;)
Weekly Wisdom: Standing for long periods of time sucks. It makes my tummy tired. Baths are awesome at the end of a work day and so is hot tea with lemon on cool, breezy nights. Also, buy a body pillow ;)
Looking forward to: Walking down to the farmer's market tonight. We're in dire need of fresh fruit and veggies in the house. A 3 day weekend with no real plans-maybe, just maybe a trip to the Marine Mammal Center to support the sea lions and pups that have been rescued ;) And munching on the fresh batch of chocolate chip raspberry cookies I made last night, for dessert this week. Drool. 






No comments:

Post a Comment