Monday, August 13, 2012

17 Week-Q's & A's


How far along? 17 wks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: Still DOWN 11 lbs! So I'm still negative my pre-pregnancy weight, whew! 
Maternity clothes? I bought my first pair of maternity leggings & I'm LOVING THEM!
Stretch marks: Thanks to my darling Husband for pointing them out, I guess I have three new ones creeping up on my lower tummy. It's in my genes I guess. Grrreat.
Sleep: This past week I had a few restless nights, but I definitely have my energy back during the day. My bedtime is no longer 8pm, more like 9:30 these days. How exciting right?! ;)
Best moment this week: Getting a mani/pedi at a new nail salon that I discovered in San Rafael! They use vegan nail polish & nail polish remover, organic lotions, serve you lemon water or organic herbal hot tea, massage you, and treat you like a freakin' Queen. The owners are pretty much my new BFF's!
Have you told family and friends: HELL YEAH!
Miss Anything? Champagne, champagne, and more champagne. B promised me a magnum of Veuve Clicquot when baby is born! And I can't wait!
Movement: I’ve felt light flutters but no real movement or kicks. Supposedly any day now!!!
Food cravings: Ummm, I have the appetite of a truck driver these days! I will eat almost anything but still really enjoying fruit smoothies blended w/ almond milk, bagels and cream cheese, chocolate, lately I've been loving pasta with alfredo and veggies, and of course  WATER!
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of Mexican food, mushrooms, pizza, tuna. I've started eating meat again-I mean how can I turn down a cheeseburger?!?
Have you started to show yet: Hmm, I guess I have a bump?!? Boobs are still getting bigger by the minute. 
Gender prediction: I think a girl but B and I were taking last night and he really thinks we're having a boy. Ekkk!!! ;)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Weekly Wisdom: If you have energy do something with it-organize, take a walk, make dinner, do something. But it comes in waves and far and few these days so when you have it it's a nice surprise!
Looking forward to: A warm bath this week. Despite the warm weather- ok HOT weather!, we've had I really just want a bath or maybe I just want to be in water. So maybe a nice swim this week. Being preggy I swear my mind changes every 2.5 seconds. So just bare with me ok?!? ;)

1 comment:

  1. When you feel the flutters, gently press your belly up against the wall. The first time I did this I felt an elbow, then a flip! Glad you're feeling good, you look great too. congrats!!

    ReplyDelete