Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekend in a Wrap

Saturday morning I attended the Novato Mothers Club Rummage Sale. I didn't know what to expect when I arrived but it was quite the spectacle. Organized by volunteer moms and dads, imagine everything that you need for a baby or toddler completely laid out according to item and age-strollers, books, TOYS, nursing covers, you name it. I was able to snag a a cute pink jacket (from Baby Gap!) for our Tahoe trip next month. I also picked up a summer dress and an open bottom night gown, some books and a sweet little wicker bottom children's chair that Brian will spray paint white. Besides the rummage sale, there was a bake sale and a select few local stores that participated selling half priced items and passed out freebies and coupons. I scored new copies of Olivia and The Very Hungry Caterpillar for half off because there was a tear on the cover ;)

Sunday Brian painted one of two of our bathrooms and I spent some much needed girlfriend time with another new mommy and her sweet baby. Her house is right on the water and the view was priceless. It was a warm sunny day and just what I needed.

Cheers to a very productive yet relaxing weekend. (and btw-that's some much deserved red wine in that glass folks!)




















No comments:

Post a Comment