Thursday, March 21, 2013

Celebrating Spring!

On Thursday Baby girl and I went to Marin's 28th Annual Farm Day. It was a free event for children of all ages to learn more about all things Agriculture including animals, the importance of farming and the environment. Even though Flora is such a young age I know it's important to expose her to a world of different sounds, sights and smells. We saw baby lambs, a pony, rat, rabbit, a baby calf, chickens and a dog. I know it'll be an even sweeter experience for Flora when she's a little older and will probably attend with her school for a field trip. I'm sure that she is going to be an animal lover just like her Mama.

Afterwards, Brian was able to leave work for the remainder of the day and meet us for lunch at a local BBQ joint near-by.


Later that afternoon I was invited to my girlfriend's salon for her Spring Fling party. She had pink champagne, and small bites: macaroons, mini donuts and quiche to name a few. She also had a tarot card/palm reader. Apparently I'm going to die in another country and I'm extremely powerful with my emotions. What does that mean?!



























No comments:

Post a Comment