Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday morning we (as in Newts too!) drove up to Lake Tahoe and spent 4 luxurious days in North Lake at my cousins cabin with my parents and brother and my two nieces. It was an early birthday present from my parents to kick off my 30th which just so happens to be a week away! We did what everyone does when in Tahoe during Springtime-eat, drink, hot tub, take long afternoon walks (and naps) and repeat the next day. It was glorious. It was sunny with a cool mountain breeze the entire trip. It was also Flora's first trip to Tahoe so we had to snag her a cute souvenir on our way out. We also went to the Earth Day Festival at Squaw Valley and scored some eco-friendly treats and toys for Newts :)

Brian and I have actually started thinking about making the move there permanently in five years or so. Crazy thought...or is it ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment