Saturday, July 28, 2012

15 Week-Q's & A's

* Two of the three pregnancy tests I took on May 9th. All positive!*

How far along? 15 wks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 13lbs in first trimester, now I'm up 2 lbs but still down overall! SO happy about that!
Maternity clothes? None so far, although I'm loving maxi skirts and leggings w/ tunics!
Stretch marks: Had them before but no new ones yet, thank god lol
Sleep: In the late afternoon I get pretty tired and I’m waking up once or twice to pee in the middle of the night. Finally bought a body pillow to use for between my legs, LOVE!
Best moment this week: I found out some incredible news but can’t share it quite yet! Check back in a few more weeks!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! We’ve told everyone we know!
Miss Anything? Hot tubing and cold glass (or bottle) of champagne!!!!!
Movement: I’ve felt flutters but no real movement or kicks.
Food cravings: Fruit is my best friend! Pears, fruit smoothies blended w/ almond milk, bagels and cream cheese, chocolate, WATER!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat, the smell of Mexican food, mushrooms, pizza, tuna
Have you started to show yet: A little bump so far , my boobs are huge though. Go figure!
Gender prediction: Girl-but It'd be fun to throw a boy into the mix. Between Brian & I we have 5 NIECES!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: ice pack for tailbone pain, drink your fluids, but not too much before bed time or you’ll be up more than you already are at night to pee!
Looking forward to: Getting a bigger bump, feeling the baby move inside me & confirming the gender! Shopping!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment